WE ARE HIRING!
Paradise Hills Vineyard & Winery will be Interviewing for the 2020 – 2021 Season.
Send cover letter and resumes to email@example.com
Paradise Hills Tasting Room Associate
Paradise Hills is looking for new team members to join our tasting room staff for the 2020-2021 Spring, Summer, and Fall Seasons. You will be working onsite at our beautiful tuscan tasting room conducting wine tastings and other tasks alongside a fun, motivated and passionate group of people. Part time seasonal positions are available for Saturday, Sundays and Holidays. Competitive hourly wage, no tips included but other incentives are available.
* Greet and serve guests in a friendly, gracious manner with the highest level of hospitality, exceeding guest’s expectations
* Describe and memorize facts about wines, winemaking techniques, and winery/vineyard history
* Effectively suggest and sell wine to guests
* Handle point-of-sale transactions
* Help alongside team members to maintain a clean and orderly working environment
* Glass washing, wine receiving, shipping and stocking
* Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by general manager or owners
* Must be 21 years of age
* Must be able to lift/move up to 50 lbs
* Knowledge of and passion for wine preferred
* Must be available and willing to work weekends and holidays
* Must be able to stand for extended periods of time
* High energy and work in a fast-paced environment
* Must be capable of working independently, and managing multiple tasks at once
* Excellent communication skills
* Must be computer literate and have experience with POS systems
* Team player in an environment that requires flexibility and multi-tasking
You know you want to
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Keep up to date on the latest wine releases, events, and promotions!