Join our Team!
Paradise Hills Vineyard & Winery will be Interviewing for the 2023-2024 Season.
Send cover letter and resumes to email@example.com or stop by the winery to fill out an application.
Paradise Hills Tasting Room Associate
Paradise Hills is looking for new team members to join our tasting room staff. You will be working onsite at our beautiful tuscan tasting room conducting wine tastings and other tasks alongside a fun, motivated and passionate group of people. Part time seasonal positions are available for Saturday, Sundays and Holidays. Weekday hours are also available. Competitive hourly wage, no tips included but other incentives are available.
* Greet and serve guests in a friendly, gracious manner with the highest level of hospitality, exceeding guest’s expectations
* Describe and memorize facts about wines, winemaking techniques, and winery/vineyard history
* Effectively suggest and sell wine to guests
* Handle point-of-sale transactions
* Help alongside team members to maintain a clean and orderly working environment
* Glass washing, wine receiving, shipping and stocking
* Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by general manager or owners
* Must be 21 years of age
* Must be able to lift/move up to 50 lbs
* Knowledge of and passion for wine preferred
* Must be available and willing to work weekends and holidays
* Must be able to stand for extended periods of time
* High energy and work in a fast-paced environment
* Must be capable of working independently, and managing multiple tasks at once
* Excellent communication skills
* Must be computer literate and have experience with POS systems
* Team player in an environment that requires flexibility and multi-tasking